Saturday, July 29, 2006

Top Five List

The Top Five List for Saturday this week is Top Five Bands that have recently been in my CD player. By the way, when did I get outdated by saying "in my CD player" as opposed to "on my playlist?" I feel like that guy who still plays vinal records and swears that they sound better - and by better he really means worse.

My Top 5 (in no particular order)

1. R.E.M

2. The Clash

3. Wilco

4. A Tribe Called Quest

5. Wheat (they only have 3 albums and they've since broken up but they were great)

So what are your Top Five?

5 comments:

the count said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the count said...

Honest to God, man, here are mine:

1. Justin Timberlake (Justified)

2. Prince (The Very Best of)

3. Kanye West (College Dropout)

4. The Dixie Chicks (The Long Road Home)

5. Dane Cook (Retaliation)

This means one thing - I'm the coolest mother-fucker in the world.

bad shoe guy said...

You know what, just because it's you I'll give you credit for the Justin Timberlake and the Dixie Chicks (even though they're both at best so-so albums).

the count said...

Your mom's a so-so album.

Unequivocal_Prowess said...

I live with the count, so mine are strikingly similar with two probably even more lame alterations. Speaking of which, this post just proves we need you for the Alternative Music category in the World Series of Pop culture...

1. Incubus (Crow Left of the Murder)

2. Kanye West (College Dropout)

3. The Dixie Chicks (The Long Road Home)

4. Michael Jackson (HIStory)

5. Dane Cook (Retaliation)