Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Things I Like

This is a list of the things that have gotten me through the day at one point in time or another. It is not meant to be comprehensive or in any discernable order.

1. The Simpsons episodes whenever the rich Texas oilman is involved.

2. The 4 dogs that I’ve ever been caretaker for.

3. The game “Mafia.”

4. The comic book series “The Flash” when Mark Waid was the writer.

5. Debating politics with my friend John (it often results in him calling me a commie and me calling him a racist).

6. Pizza Shuttle. For those of you who do not have a Pizza Shuttle in your town, you have my sympathies.

7. A fine cigar and a gourmet dinner.

8. December 2006.

9. My girlfriend. Even though I know she reads this, I’d put this on here anyway.

2 comments:

Unequivocal_Prowess said...

Good Call having your girlfriend as part of the list. Good Call. I notice hanging out with your drunken friends when they get sloppy in a bar isn't on the list. C'mon, man. You know you love it a little...

genderist said...

Those are great Simpsons' episodes!