Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's getting __________ all the time

Things in my life keep on getting (better / worse) - circle one.

Better:
Roommate left me a notice that he plans to leave (this is big time news!)

Worse:
Now, I have to find a way to suppliment the income I got from him.

Better:
I'm enrolled in all the classes I need to graduate!

Worse:
I'm behind in at least 2 of them, and catching up in your hardest 2 classes is double tough.

Better:
I've started walking more, and this is helping with my plan to get into better shape.

Worse:
The car needs major repair, and will probably become scrap at the end of the year.

Better:
I'm winning the first Fantasy Football league I've ever joined.

Worse:
Not for long. I'm playing against Unoquivocal Sunday and will get thouroughly stomped.

5 comments:

Unequivocal_Prowess said...

Damn it! I didn't realize you were winning! But you have an awesome shot to win if I actually forget to play my two best players like I did last week-LOL. Oh wait. No, not LOL at all.

The Roomate is going, eh? Brilliant! Get the pink-haired hoe connection girl to take his place, that way you don't have go too many days without seeing your beloved roomie!

bad shoe guy said...

The pink haired carnie is out of the picture. The other skank is back.

genderist said...

Oh, no! Was that the roomate with the anti-Zombi paraphanalia?? Gasp!

Anonymous said...

And what about Valerie? You sure got rid of her quick when H re-entered the picture.
At least you didn't have to hide Valerie from the rest of your friends.

Hoe? Carnie? And pink hair? Come on. Are you colorblind?

And so you know, all sorts of people have blogs. And live in Oklahoma.
Try a dictionary sometime too.

Anonymous said...

And just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm out of the picture.